Location: Montenegro, town of Herceg Novi, "INSTITUT IGALO SPA" Hotel ***.
The hotel is located in Herceg Novi, near the Croatian-Montenegrin border. It is situated on 150 meters from the shore of the Adriatic Sea, the Bay of Kotor, at the foot of Mount Orjen. One of the most important features of the bay is its mild Mediterranean climate.
Only 49 kilometers away from Herceg Novi is the town of Kotor - a World Heritage Site by UNESCO because of its old Mediterranean port, unique architecture and rich history. 45 kilometers northwest of the "INSTITUT IGALO" is the Croatian town of Dubrovnik. The place is a world famous tourist center, known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic".
Participants: folklore ensembles and clubs, choirs and choral ensembles, vocal groups and solo performers /folk, pop and jazz singing/, dance troupes - classical and modern ballet, instrumental and theater groups.
• Each artistic group presents a concert program up to 30 minutes long, including individual performers;
• The program can be presented as a separate block or as scattered performances part of a festival concert with other participants;
• Repetition for the participants;
• The Festival ends with a closing concert and exhibition;
Each group receives a special diploma for its participation in the Festival.
Additional information: The festival concerts are held in a hotel hall with a capacity of 250 seats and stage size of 8m x 6m. A grand piano and 3 – 4 microphones can be used on the stage. Music media - CD, USB memory.
Application documents have to be submittedto20September2015:
• Application form;
• Brief information about the group activity or the individual performers;
• Arrival list for children, heads of the group and parents(full name and date of birth).
Payment and Accommodation:
- A participant under 12 years old – 115 euro;
- A participant above 12 years old – 150 euro;
If the group consists of 20 participants – the accommodation of the 21st one is free of charge.
The price includes:
- accommodation for 4days / 3night in a double room(air - conditioning, TV, refrigerator,telephone);
- full board system- breakfast, lunch, dinner;
- swimming pool;
- resort fee;
- tourist insurance;
- festival events.
• Accommodation in a single room costs an additional 30 euro.
The price has to be paid through bank transfer on the following bank account of International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria:
BG20 BPBI 79401069 0990 01, BIC: BPBIBGSF, EUROBANK EFG BULGARIA AD, no later than 25 September 2015.
For applications and questions:
Plamen Krustev1000 Sofia, 1 Strumitsa Str.,tel:+3592/ 987 55 68, gsm: +359898373051,
International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria” LTD is a licensed touroperator:
Certificate for touroperator activity Reg. № РК-01-7201/27.02.2014;
Insurance Contract„Touroperator Responsibility“, Policy:№ 13160153010000006, valid from 12.03.2015 to11.03.2016.