Location: Montenegro, town of Herceg Novi, "INSTITUT IGALO SPA" Hotel ***.
The hotel is located in Herceg Novi, near the Croatian-Montenegrin border. It is situated on 150 meters from the shore of the Adriatic Sea, the Bay of Kotor, at the foot of Mount Orjen. One of the most important features of the bay is its mild Mediterranean climate.
Only 49 kilometers away from Herceg Novi is the town of Kotor - a World Heritage Site by UNESCO because of its old Mediterranean port, unique architecture and rich history. 45 kilometers northwest of the "INSTITUT IGALO" is the Croatian town of Dubrovnik. The place is a world famous tourist center, known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic".
Participants: In the Festival can participate Bulgarian and foreign nonprofessional academic and folklore choirs from all types, without any age limits:
· children choirs;
· youth choirs;
· male/ female choirs;
· mixed choirs.
Participants are competing in the following categories:
· I category - children choirs;
· II category - youth choirs;
· III category - male and female choirs;
· IV category – mixed choirs;
· V category – chamber choirs;
· VI category - vocal ensembles;
· VII category – solo singers.
The participants can take part in one or more.
- children choirs – up to 15 minutes;
- youth, male, female, mixed and chamber choirs, vocal ensembles – up to 20 minutes;
- solo participants – up to 5 minutes with not more than 2 performances.
Program for participation: Participants perform with a freely chosen program – preclassic, classic, folklore, church, popular and contemporary music. The Festival Program is set by the organization committee in advance according to the received application forms and is provided to the choir conductors at their arrival in the hotel. Any changes during the Festival are not allowed.
The participants are assessed by a professional jury. The jury awards “Diploma Laureate I, II, III degree”, as well as special diplomas. Assessment criteria:
- performance artistry;
- artistic level of performace;
- repertoire selection;
- stage culture and artistry.
Additional information: The festival concerts are held in a hotel hall with a capacity of 250 seats and stage size of 8m x 6m. A grand piano and 3 – 4 microphones can be used on the stage. Music media - CD, USB memory.
· Application form;
· Brief information about the group activity or the individual performers;
· Arrival list for children, heads of the group and parents (full name and date of birth).
Payment and Accommodation:
- A participant under 12 years old – 115 euro;
- A participant above 12 years old – 150 euro;
If the group consists of 20 participants – the accommodation of the 21st one is free of charge.
The price includes:
- accommodation for 4days / 3nightsin a double room(air - conditioning, TV, refrigerator,telephone);
- full board system- breakfast, lunch, dinner;
- swimming pool;
- resort fee;
- tourist insurance;
- festival events.
• Accommodation in a single room costs an additional 30 euro.
The price has to be paid through bank transfer on the following bank account of International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria:
BG20 BPBI 79401069 0990 01, BIC: BPBIBGSF, EUROBANK EFG BULGARIA AD, no later than 25 September 2015.
For applications and questions:
Plamen Krustev1000 Sofia, 1 Strumitsa Str.,tel:+3592/ 987 55 68, gsm: +359898373051,
International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria” LTD is a licensed touroperator:
Certificate for touroperator activity Reg. № РК-01-7201/27.02.2014;
Insurance Contract„Touroperator Responsibility“, Policy:№ 13160153010000006, valid from12.03.2015to11.03.2016.