Time period: 01 July – 05 July 2018
Location:Albena Resort, Black Sea, Bulgaria.
The Festival is held on the stage of Albena Theatre. The hall has a capacity of 450 seats. The stage size is: 18 x 12 x 7 meters with side-scenes from both sides and backstage corridor. On the stage are set up to 5 microphones.
Participants: amateur artistic groups, ensembles, clubs and solo performers.
Nominations: classic dance, folklore dance, modern dance, majorette (cheerleading) dance, circus, pop and folk singing.
Age categories: Junior /up to the age of 9/, Intermediate /10-14 years old/, Youths /15-18 years old/, Seniors /19-23years old/, Above the age of 24.
1. In the following nominations: classic dance, folklore dance, modern dance, majorette dance the participants can present up to 2 /two/ performances.
2. In the following nominations: pop and folk singing, the participants can present up to 2 /two/ performances in each nomination.
3. In the following nomination: circus, the participants can present a program up to 10 /ten/ minutes long.
4. The festival program is made in advance and includes: rehearsals /repetitions/ on the festival stage, festival concerts and awarding ceremony. Program changes during the Festival are not allowed.
5. The Festival has a competitive character. The participants are assessed by a professional jury. Awards: Ist, IInd , IIIrd Degree Diploma Laureate and “Grand Prix”.
6. Necessary documents:
- Application form;
- An accommodation list of arrivals (three names, date of birth);
- Instrumental accompaniments of songs and dances;
- The participants are accommodated in a previously selected hotel in Albena Resort, All Inclusive system. http://www.albena.bg
- The prices are set for A ROOM per NIGHT depending on the age of the participants, accommodation type and hotel.
The required amount is paid only by bank transfer on the following bank account of International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria” after signing a contract.
SOCIETE GENERALE EXPRESSBANK IBAN: BG80TTBB94001525914482, BIC: TTBBBG22
For application forms, questions and more information: Plamen Krustev, tel: +35929875568;