Time period: 06 July – 09 July 2019
Location: Albena Resort, Black Sea, Bulgaria
Organized by: International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria”, Festival Program of Children’s Creativity” (Russia).
Partners: Union of the Bulgarian Composers, Bulgarian Choral Union, Union of Bulgarian Musicians and Dancers.
Nonprofessional academic and folklore choirs from all types, without any age limits:Children choirs, Youth choirs, Male/ Female choirs, Mixed choirs.
- Choir (20 and more singers);
- Chamber choir (13 to 19 singers);
- Vocal ensembles (2 to 12 singers);
- Solo singers.
3. Program duration:
- Children choirs – to 15 minutes;
- Youth choirs, Male/Female choirs, Mixed and Chamber choirs – to 20 minutes;
- Solo singers – 2 performances only.
4. Program for participation:Participants perform with a freely chosen program – preclassic, classic, folklore, sacred /church/, popular and contemporary music. The Festival Program is set by the organization committee in advance according to the received application forms and is provided to the choir conductors at their arrival in Albena Resort.Program changes during the Festival are not allowed.
5. The festival has a competitive character. Each choir conductor participates as a member of the festival jury. Awards: Diploma, Ist , IInd , IIIrd Degree Diploma Laureate and “Grand Prix”. Assessment criteria:performance artistry, artistic level of performance, repertoire selection, stage culture and artistry.
6. Necessary documents:
- Application form;
- An accommodation list of arrivals (three names, date of birth);
- Instrumental accompaniments of songs and dances;
The required amount is paid only by bank transfer on the following bank account of International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria” after signing a contract.
SOCIETE GENERALE EXPRESSBANK
IBAN: BG80TTBB94001525914482, BIC: TTBBBG22
For application forms, questions and more information: Plamen Krustev, tel: +35929875568;
INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE FOR THE CZECH REPUBLIC:
Tel.: +420 723 569 559
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org