Time period: 30 June– 03 July 2017
The time period is compliant with the festival events and includes: rehearsals /repetitions/ on the festival stage, participation in festival concerts, awarding closing ceremony.
Location: Albena Resort, Black Sea, Bulgaria
1. Orchestras /symphonic, brass, folklore/, chamber ensembles, instrumental pop/jazz groups can participate inthefestival.
2. Participants present a program of their choice with a total duration of up to 30minutes.Solo performances are allowed in the framework of the orchestra’s/band’s programs.
3. Soloists are also allowed outside the orchestra’s/band’s programs with no more than 2 performances with a duration of 10 minutes.
4. The festival has a competitive character. All of the participants can be qualified in the following categories:
- Chamber ensembles;
- Instrumental pop/jazz groups;
- Solo performers.
5. The participants are assessed by a professional jury. Awards: Ist , IInd , IIIrd Degree Diploma, Ist , IInd , IIIrd Degree DiplomaLaureate and “Grand Prix”.
6. The Festival is held on the stage of Albena Theatre. The hall has a capacity of 450 seats. The stage size is: 18 x1 2 x 7 meters with side-scenes from both sides and backstage corridor. On the stage are set up to 5 microphones, electric piano KAWAI, drum set Gretsch Blackhawk.
Necessary documents: (have to be submitted no later than 12 June 2017):
1. Application form;
2. An accommodation list of arrivals with three names and date of birth.
3. Brief information about the orchestra /ensemble/;
Payment and accommodation:
1. The participants are accommodated in a previously chosen hotel in Albena Resort and get the full service, offered in the hotel. Details for each hotel are provided on the website of Albena Resort: http://www.albena.bg
2. The prices are set for room per 3 or 5 nights depending on the age of the participants, accommodation and hotel.
The age differentiation in prices is determined by Albena Resort as follow:
- Up to the age of 12 – Child;
- Above the age of 12 – Adult;
In 20 participants the 21th pack is free of charge.
Hotels check in begins at 2.00 p.m., check out – at 12.00 a.m. The participants may choose a hotel in Albena Resort that is not listed above. In that case the accommodation terms are specified with the organizers.
Prices include:accommodation, All Inclusive, rehearsals and concerts halls, dressing rooms, jury, participation in all festival events - opening, rehearsals, concerts, awarding and closing ceremonies, resort fee and VAT.
Prices do not include:medical insurance and travel expenses.
Transfer from Varna Airport to Albena Resort and back costs an additional 12 euro per person.
The required amount is paid only by bank transfer on the following bank account of International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria”after signing a contract.
Societe Generale Expressbank IBAN: BG80TTBB94001525914482, BIC: TTBBBG22
For application forms, questions and more information: Plamen Krustev, tel: +35929875568;