Time period: 06 July – 09 July 2017
Location: Albena Resort, Black Sea, Bulgaria
The Festival is held on the stage of Albena Theatre. The hall has a capacity of 450 seats. The stage size is: 18 x 12 x 7 meters with side-scenes from both sides and backstage corridor. On the stage are set up to 5 microphones and drum set „Gretsch Blackhawk”.
Nominations: Orchestras, Chamber ensembles, Instrumental pop/jazz groups, Solo performers.
Age categories: Junior/up to the age of 9/, Intermediate/10-14 years old/, Youths /15-18 years old/, Seniors /19-23years old/, Above the age of 24.
1. Orchestras /symphonic, brass, folklore/, chamber ensembles, instrumental pop/jazz groups can participate in the festival.
2. Participants present a program of their choice with a total duration of up to 30 minutes. 3. Soloists are also allowed to perform outside the orchestra’s/band’s programs with a program up to 10 minutes.
3. The Festival has a competitive character. The participants are assessed by a professional jury. Awards: Ist, IInd , IIIrd Degree Diploma Laureate and “Grand Prix”.
- Application form;
- An accommodation list of arrivals (three names, date of birth);
- Instrumental accompaniments of songs and dances;
· The participants are accommodated in a previously selected hotel in Albena Resort, All Inclusive system. http://www.albena.bg
· The prices are set for A ROOM per NIGHT depending on the age of the participants, accommodation type and hotel.
The required amount is paid only by bank transfer on the following bank account of International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria” after signing a contract.
SOCIETE GENERALE EXPRESSBANK
IBAN: BG80TTBB94001525914482, BIC: TTBBBG22
For application forms, questions and more information: Plamen Krustev, tel: +35929875568;