Time period: 26 June – 29 June 2020
Location: Albena Resort, Black Sea, Bulgaria
The Festival is held on the stage of "Perunika Hall". The hall has a capacity of 1000 seats. On the stage are set up to 5 microphones, electric piano “Kawai” and drum set „Gretsch Blackhawk”.
Nominations: Orchestras, Chamber ensembles, Instrumental pop/jazz groups, Solo performers.
Junior/up to the age of 9/, Intermediate/10-14 years old/, Youths /15-18 years old/, Seniors /19-23years old/, Above the age of 24.
1. Orchestras /symphonic, brass, folklore/, chamber ensembles, instrumental pop/jazz groups can participate in the festival.
2. Participants present a program of their choice with a total duration of up to 30 minutes.
3. Soloists are also allowed to perform outside the orchestra’s/band’s programs with a program up to 10 minutes.
4. The festival program is made in advance and includes: rehearsals /repetitions/ on the festival stage, festival concerts and awarding ceremony. Program changes during the Festival are not allowed.
5. The Festival has a competitive character. The participants are assessed by a professional jury. Awards: Ist, IInd , IIIrd Degree Diploma Laureate and “Grand Prix”.
6. Necessary documents:
- Application form;
- An accommodation list of arrivals (three names, date of birth);
The required amount is paid only by bank transfer on the following bank account of International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria” after signing a contract.
EXPRESSBANK, IBAN: BG80TTBB94001525914482, BIC: TTBBBG22
For application forms, questions and more information: Plamen Krustev, tel: +35929875568;