Time period: 29 June – 03 July 2020
Location: Albena Resort, Black Sea, Bulgaria. The stage of Albena Theatre. The hall has a capacity of 450 seats. The stage size is: 18 x 12 x 7 meters with side-scenes from both sides and backstage corridor. On the stage are set up to 5wireless microphones.
Participants: amateur artistic groups, ensembles, clubs and solo performers.
Nominations: classic dance, folklore dance, modern dance, majorette (cheerleading) dance, circus, pop and folk singing.
Junior/up to the age of 9/, Intermediate/10-14 years old/, Youths /15-18 years old/, Seniors /19-23years old/, Above the age of 24.
1. In the following nominations: classic dance, folklore dance, modern dance, majorette dance the participants can present up to 2 /two/ performances.
2. In the following nominations: pop and folk singing, the participants can present up to 2 /two/ performances in each nomination. One of the songs HAS TO BE BY A BULGARIAN COMPOSER.
3. In the following nomination: circus, the participants can present a program up to 10 /ten/ minutes long.
4. The festival program is made in advance and includes: rehearsals /repetitions/ on the festival stage, festival concerts and awarding ceremony. Program changes during the Festival are not allowed.
5. The Festival has a competitive character. The participants are assessed by a professional jury. Awards: Ist, IInd , IIIrd Degree Diploma Laureate and “Grand Prix”.
6. Necessary documents:
- Application form;
- An accommodation list of arrivals (three names, date of birth);
- Instrumental accompaniments of songs and dances;
The required amount is paid only by bank transfer on the following bank account of International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria” after signing a contract.
EXPRESSBANK, IBAN: BG80TTBB94001525914482, BIC: TTBBBG22
For application forms, questions and more information: Plamen Krustev, tel: +35929875568;
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com