Time period: 03 July – 08 July 2020
Location: Albena Resort, Black Sea, Bulgaria.
The Festival is held on the stage of Albena Theatre. The hall has a capacity of 450 seats. The stage size is: 18 x 12 x 7 meters with side-scenes from both sides and backstage corridor. On the stage are set up to 5 wireless microphones.
Participants: Children and youth theater groups, troupes.
Nominations: drama; musical theater; puppet theater.
Age categories: Junior/up to the age of 9/, Intermediate/10-14 years old/, Youths /15-18 years old/, Seniors /19-23years old/, Above the age of 24.
1. Each troupe performs a spectacle, small stage performance or a complete scene from a spectacle.
2. Each troupe has 90 minutes at disposal for scene preparation, technical repetition and performance in front of the jury and audience.
3. Every participant can only participate in one performance. Participation in more than one performance is a subject to an additional participation fee.
4. Solo performers are allowed with a program up to 10 minutes.
5. The festival program is made in advance and includes: rehearsals /repetitions/ on the festival stage, festival concerts and awarding ceremony. Program changes during the Festival are not allowed.
6. The Festival has a competitive character. The participants are assessed by a professional jury. Awards: Ist, IInd, IIIrd Degree Diploma Laureate and “Grand Prix”.
7. Necessary documents:
- Application form;
- An accommodation list of arrivals (three names, date of birth);
- Instrumental accompaniments;
The required amount is paid only by bank transfer on the following bank account of International Festival Center “Friends of Bulgaria” after signing a contract.
EXPRESSBANK, IBAN: BG80TTBB94001525914482, BIC: TTBBBG22
For application forms, questions and more information: Plamen Krustev, tel: +35929875568;
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org